Wednesday, January 31, 2007

AFAM - (February) - Strawberry

AFAM for this month is....Strawberry..As Asha suggested, strawberry will be the perfect choice for this month,February - the month of love.So all of you, just go crazy on your recipes and letz enjoy this Valentine's day with lotz n' lotz of strawberries.Looking forward to your shakes,short cakes,pies,icecreams...





Strawberries are a fantastic source of Vitamin C, folic acid, potassium and dietary fiber.Strawberry is one of nature's most powerful antioxidant and anti-cancer substances.Above all very beautiful fruit isn't it?..More on strawberries with the recipe post.Rules for this AFAM-Strawberry is all the same.For more info about rules click here.







Pictures from : Fotosearch

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I also asked for strawberry!!!! You forgot me :(

My recipe is coming your way this sunday!!!!!

TNL said...

Oh...this is perfect! Thanks Maheshwari..

swapna susarla said...

hi maheswari
great theme ...perfect for the month of feb..:-))

Lakshmik said...

Hi Pooja

Surely will send in an entry for strawberry. I could not participate last month.

Lakshmik said...

Hi Maheshwari

Sorry in this comment and in my comment to the tomato rice recipe I addressed my comment to Pooja. Sorry about that. The comment was for you.

FH said...

WOW!!! I am very happy Mahesh,I already know what I am making!:))

See what I mean!!! Blog roll didn't show this post at all.Now it says I have 2 to check.I don't like this Google!

Pooja said...

Hi Maheswari,
Nice fruit for this month. some how i dont like banana much, so i didnt had anyidea to make anything from it, for last month . Strawberry is good choice , I will check if I get some frehs one here to participate.
thanks .
-Pooja

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

How do I send my entry.

http://harekrishnaji.blogspot.com/2007/02/strawberry-as-it-is.html

Rachel Rubin said...

This is perfect! I live in Florida and it's Strawberry Season down here. They are so fresh right now it is amazing. I can't wait to make something with them.